Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
These fritters, made with eggs and angel hair pasta, are quick and easy to prepare. Serve with a nice salad for a well rounded and delicious meal. These also make a nice snack and go well in packed lunches. (Kids love these). This recipe was inspired by a similar one i got off of a pasta box. I tweaked the original to come up with this.
- 250 g angel hair pasta (broken into fourths)
- 3 large eggs
- 1⁄4 cup parmesan cheese, freshly grated
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 cup pasta sauce (any red sauce or pesto sauce)
- Cook angel hair as package directs; drain.
- In medium bowl, beat eggs with cheese and pepper; stir in cooked angel hair.
- In non-stick skillet, over medium heat, heat 2 tablespoons oil. Drop 1/4 cup angel hair mixture into skillet for each fritter; press down slightly. Cook until lightly browned on both sides. Drain on paper towels. Repeat, adding more oil as needed.
- Serve warm with pasta or pesto sauce.