Prep 15 mins
Cook 1 hr
When I don't have a lot of time, or energy, I can always throw this together for my family. I have also made this for friends that are sick. Nothing to it but it is one of those comfort foods for me. You can always substitute any veggie but this is how my family likes it. I usually serve this with crusty bread and a salad. As always this type of soup is always better the next day.
- 2 lbs ground beef (browned and seasoned to taste)
- 2 (15 ounce) cans tomato sauce (plus 2 cans water)
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) can whole kernel corn (drained)
- 2 (15 ounce) cans Veg-All (drained)
- 1 (15 ounce) can stewed tomatoes (or diced tomatoes)
- 2 bay leaves
- Brown ground beef and add the seasoning of your choice.
- Put all the ingredients into a pot or even a crock pot.
- Simmer until piping hot.