Prep 45 mins
Cook 0 mins
I saw this recipe submitted to the local newspaper by Brenda Smith and thought it sounded good.
- 1 lb hamburger
- 1⁄2 cup Minute Rice
- 1⁄2 cup chopped onion
- 1 (10 ounce) can tomato soup
- 1 (8 ounce) can tomato sauce
- 1 (10 ounce) can water
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 1⁄4 teaspoon italian seasoning
- 1 cup shredded italian cheese
- Place shredded cabbage in a 9-by13-in glass pan sprayed with vegetable oil.
- In a skillet brown hamburger, onion,salt,pepper and Italian seasoning.
- Add rice to the hamburger and cook a few minutes.
- Place hamburger mixture over cabbage.
- Mix tomato sauce,soup and water together and pour over top of hamburger and cabbage.
- Top with cheese and cover with aluminum foil.
- BAke at 350 degrees for 1-1/2 hours.