Prep 28 mins
Cook 23 mins
yummy chocolate brownies that i got from my tech ed teacher
Make and share this Quick and Easy Brownies recipe from Food.com.
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup flour
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 3 tablespoons cocoa powder
- 1⁄2 cup margarine (or butter)
- set oven for 350 degrees.
- melt margarine or butter in microwave for 45 seconds.
- mix Eggs, Sugar, Flour, Vanilla, and cocoa powder.
- add margarine (or butter) and mix.
- Bake for 23 minutes.
Cooked in a 8x8 pyrex. Did not rise very much & not chocolatey. Though simple & easy to make.