Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
I based this loosely on some other recipes, making my own adjustments. Enjoy!
- 1 head bok choy
- 14.79 ml coconut oil
- 0 red onion, thinly sliced
- 4.92-9.85 ml minced garlic clove
- 4.92-9.85 ml ginger, grated
- 14.79-29.58 ml sesame seeds, toasted
- Chop the stems and the leaves of the bok choy, keep separate.
- Heat coconut oil over medium-high heat, add garlic, ginger, onion and stems of bok choy. Cook and stir for 3-5 min until slightly tender.
- Add leaves and continue to cook and stir for 3-5 min longer.
- Serve, top with toasted sesame seeds.