- 1 head bok choy
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil
- 1⁄3 red onion, thinly sliced
- 1 -2 teaspoon minced garlic clove
- 1 -2 teaspoon ginger, grated
- 1 -2 tablespoon sesame seeds, toasted
Directions See How It's Made
- Chop the stems and the leaves of the bok choy, keep separate.
- Heat coconut oil over medium-high heat, add garlic, ginger, onion and stems of bok choy. Cook and stir for 3-5 min until slightly tender.
- Add leaves and continue to cook and stir for 3-5 min longer.
- Serve, top with toasted sesame seeds.