Barb in WNY's Note:
An easy blueberry dessert with only 4 ingredients.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Open the can of blueberries that come with the muffin mix and drain, setting liquid aside.
- 2In a small saucepan, combine the reserved liquid, pie filling, lemon juice, and cinnamon; heat to boiling.
- 3Remove from stove and pour in 9-inch square baking pan.
- 4Prepare the muffin mix as directed on the package, but pour the finished batter onto the hot pie filling mixture, spreading evenly.
- 5Bake in a preheated 400F oven for 25 to 30 minutes or until top is golden.
- 6Serve warm or at room temperature.
Browse Our Top Cobblers and Crisps Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Cobblers and Crisps Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Quick and Easy Blueberry Cobbler
Serving Size: 1 (121 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 337.8
- Calories from Fat 60
- Total Fat 6.7 g
- Saturated Fat 1.6 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 368.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 65.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.5 g
- Sugars 19.6 g
- Protein 3.4 g