Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
An easy blueberry dessert with only 4 ingredients.
- Open the can of blueberries that come with the muffin mix and drain, setting liquid aside.
- In a small saucepan, combine the reserved liquid, pie filling, lemon juice, and cinnamon; heat to boiling.
- Remove from stove and pour in 9-inch square baking pan.
- Prepare the muffin mix as directed on the package, but pour the finished batter onto the hot pie filling mixture, spreading evenly.
- Bake in a preheated 400F oven for 25 to 30 minutes or until top is golden.
- Serve warm or at room temperature.