Recipe by debrah_marie
I have seen several recipes for BLT dip and am amazed at how many do not have lettuce! This one does. I have been complimented so many times for this dip. Enjoy.
- 16 ounces sour cream
- 16 ounces light mayonnaise
- 16 -32 ounces bacon, pieces
- shredded lettuce
- 6 diced tomatoes, approx
- tortilla chips
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix the sour cream, mayo and bacon (can be found by salad dressing in grocery store) together.
- Cover and chill in the refrigerator.
- One hour prior to serving, add lettuce (I buy the pre-shredded bag, but don't use all of it) and tomatoes.
- Re-refrigerate until ready to serve.
- Serve with Tostitos or other corn chips.
- I do not measure the ingredients. I "eyeball" it as I am making it, that is why measurements are listed as approximately.