Prep 15 mins
Cook 10 mins
Very easy yummy, vegetarian nachos with black beans.
Make and share this Quick and Easy Black Bean Nachos Vegetarian recipe from Food.com.
- Pre-heat oven to 350
- Put black beans, turkey chili chili and taco seasoning in small sauce pan. Heat until warm.
- Spread tortilla chips on cookie sheet.
- Spoon bean mixture over chips.
- Sprinkle with cheese.
- Bake until cheese is melted approixmately 10-15 minutes.
- Top with salsa and sour cream.
Filling and delicious! I used leftover Another Vegetarian Chili for the chili and quickly whipped up some fresh pico de gallo for the garnish while the nachos were in the oven. Really tasty! Thanks for sharing! ~PAC Spring '10~