Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
These little guys make a great lunch or snack for the kids. They're a quick and easy, no frills version that comes together in a snap and makes everyone happy! Plus, they're not too bad on the figure! **NOTE: I listed black beans in the ingredients, but any kind of beans can be used.**
- cooking spray
- 6 (6 inch) corn tortillas
- 1⁄2 teaspoon chili powder
- 1 (15 ounce) can black beans, drained and rinsed
- 4 ounces low-fat shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 medium tomatoes, chopped
- 1 cup lettuce, shredded
- salsa (optional, for serving)
- Preheat the oven to 350.
- Lightly spray both sides of each tortilla with cooking spray and sprinkle the top side with chili powder (divide the chili powder between the 6 tortillas, to taste).
- Bake the tortillas in a single layer on a baking sheet for 10-15 minutes, or until crisp.
- Remove from the oven.
- Top each baked tortilla with a layer of cheese, beans, tomatoes, and lettuce.
- Add salsa, if desired, and serve.