Prep 10 mins
Cook 1 hr
This recipe is so simple! A great way to make peach cobbler - fast. I made it a little different due to food allergies, but you can replace with the regular items.
- 1 cup Bisquick
- 1 cup rice milk
- 1 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1⁄2 cup vegan butter
- 1 cup sugar
- 29 ounces peaches, sliced and drained
- Mix Bisquick, rice milk, and nutmeg.
- Stir in butter until well mixed.
- In a separate bowl, mix peaches (28 ounce can) and sugar.
- In a 8x8 baking dish, pour batter over peaches and cook at 375°F for 50-60 minutes or until golden.
- Put on a pretty dish and serve with soy cream or ice cream!