Recipe by internetnut
I made this for my families dessert. When I made this I used a 16oz regular V8 Splash. My family thought this tasted so good. I got it a couple of years ago from a magazine.
- 16 ounces angel food cake
- 1 1⁄4 cups diet V8 splash (berry blend juice drink)
- 6 cups cut up mixed fresh strawberries or 6 cups blueberries or 6 cups raspberries
- 1 1⁄2 cups light whipped topping
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Mix cake mix and splash according to package directions. Substituting splash for water. Pour into 10" tube pan.
- Bake 40 minutes or until crust is golden brown and cracked. Hang pan upside down on heat proof glass bottle until completely cool.
- Cut cake into 24 slices. For each serving, place 1 cake slice on serving plate, top with 1/4 cup berries, and 1 tablespoon whipped topping. Repeat with remaining cake slices, berries, and whipped topping.