This pizza lives up to it's name, it's ready in under 30 minutes! Adapted fro BH&G Magazine.
Make and share this Quick-And-Easy Beef Pizza recipe from Food.com.
- 2 green bell peppers, cut into thin bite-size strips
- 2 small red onions, sliced and separated into rings
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 (12 inch) prepared pizza crust
- 12 ounces tender cooked beef, cut into bite-size strips (shredded)
- 2 cups cherry tomatoes, halved
- 2 cups shredded swiss cheese
- 4 tablespoons parmesan cheese, grated
- 2 teaspoons italian seasoning
- Place olive oil in a large nonstick skillet and heat.
- Put in the green pepper and onion and cook until tender, about 8 minutes. Set aside.
- Place pizza crust on a lightly greased baking sheet.
- Top with the beef, onion and green pepper mixture, and cherry tomatoes.
- Bake in a 400°F oven about 8 minutes or until cheese melts and pizza is heated through.
I made this with a Bobolie crust so it comes together very quickly. The topping flavors were very tasty together but I must say that DH and I both missed a base sauce. I think that even a quick white sauce would fill that missing (for us) element. However I did use 1/2 to 3/4 amounts of the toppings so the sauce layer might be well taken care of with the full amount. Made for PRMR.