1/5 Photos of Quick-And-Easy Beef Pizza
This pizza lives up to it's name, it's ready in under 30 minutes! Adapted from BH&G magazine.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 green pepper, cut into thin bite-size strips
- 1 small red onion, sliced and separated into rings
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 (12 inch) prepared pizza crust
- 6 ounces tender cooked beef, cut into thin bite-size strips (or shredded)
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 cup shredded swiss cheese
- 2 tablespoons parmesan cheese, grated
- 1 teaspoon italian seasoning
- 1Place olive oil in a large nonstick skillet and heat.
- 2Put in the green pepper and onion and cook until tender, about 8 minutes. Set aside.
- 3Place pizza crust on a lightly greased baking sheet.
- 4Top with the beef, onion and green pepper mixture, and cherry tomatoes.
- 5Sprinkle with Swiss cheese, Parmesan cheese and Italian seasoning.
- 6Bake in a 400*F. oven about 8 minutes or until cheese melts and pizza is heated through.
Browse Our Top Cheese Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Quick-And-Easy Beef Pizza
Serving Size: 1 (160 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 278.9
- Calories from Fat 172
- Total Fat 19.1 g
- Saturated Fat 8.6 g
- Cholesterol 64.0 mg
- Sodium 119.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 6.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.2 g
- Sugars 2.8 g
- Protein 20.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
prepared pizza crust