Prep 20 mins
Cook 8 mins
This pizza lives up to it's name, it's ready in under 30 minutes! Adapted from BH&G magazine.
Make and share this Quick-And-Easy Beef Pizza recipe from Food.com.
- 1 green pepper, cut into thin bite-size strips
- 1 small red onion, sliced and separated into rings
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 (12 inch) prepared pizza crust
- 6 ounces tender cooked beef, cut into thin bite-size strips (or shredded)
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 cup shredded swiss cheese
- 2 tablespoons parmesan cheese, grated
- 1 teaspoon italian seasoning
- Place olive oil in a large nonstick skillet and heat.
- Put in the green pepper and onion and cook until tender, about 8 minutes. Set aside.
- Place pizza crust on a lightly greased baking sheet.
- Top with the beef, onion and green pepper mixture, and cherry tomatoes.
- Sprinkle with Swiss cheese, Parmesan cheese and Italian seasoning.
- Bake in a 400*F. oven about 8 minutes or until cheese melts and pizza is heated through.
This is a terrific pizza! I don't care for onions so left them off my half but added them to DH's half. I used thin-sliced deli roast beef and it worked great. This pizza is light and flavorful and easy to make. Thanks for sharing the recipe!
LOvely pizza! I had to use some tomato sauce on the base to please DH and I had no Swiss cheese so subed with cheddar and added a little more sweet pepper, red with some sliced fennel. We really enjoyed it and will be making it again, thanks for posting! We especially enjoyed the cherry tomatoes a lovely burst of flavour, next time I hope to have some Swiss cheese in.