Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
This recipe is really tasty but not too spicy. My children love it. I always make chili nachos with any leftovers.
- Heat the oil in a large saucepan and fry chopped onion and garlic for 3-4 minutes.
- Add minced beef and cook until browned.
- Stir in chili powder and tomato puree and cook for 1-2 minutes, then add chopped tomatoes, drained kidney beans and beef stock. (You can put in salt and pepper at this point but I don't use them because I think that there is plenty of flavoring in the stock cube).
- Simmer gently for 20 minutes stirring occasionally.
- Serve with rice, potato wedges or pasta.