Prep 0 mins
Cook 30 mins
I got the base for this recipe from an friend at my old job. She liked to make the chicken and serve it with couscous. My husband is not a fan of couscous so I turned it into a pasta dish and added some veggies for me. ;-)
- 1 lb chicken tenders
- 1 (16 ounce) bottle balsamic dressing (not lite)
- 1 (15 ounce) can diced tomatoes, drained
- 1⁄2 lb snow peas
- 1 (1 lb) box pasta, cooked and drained
- Cook pasta according to the package instructions.
- Pour bottle of Vinaigrette into saute pan over medium heat. Cook chicken. When chicken is about 2/3 of the way cooked add snow peas and continue to saute. Add tomatoes when chicken is almost finished cooking.
- Toss chicken veggies and sauce in with pasta and top with some shredded Parmesan cheese.