This recipe sounds crazy, but is a handy meal for the mom on the go. I came up with this recipe back in the days when time was tight and the budget was even tighter. My family still likes it. You can dress it up or down with ingredients that you like and have on hand very easily.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Brown ground beef.
- 2Prepare the potatoes in a casserole dish as indicated on the box, except leave the butter or margarine out.
- 3Top your potato mixture with the ground beef.
- 4Bake at 450 degrees for 20 minutes.
- 5Top with shredded cheese and green onion.
- 6Let sit for approx 5 - 10 minutes until cheese melts and serve.
Browse Our Top Potato Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Potato Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Quick and Easy Baked Potato Casserole With Beef
Serving Size: 1 (90 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 5
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 195.0
- Calories from Fat 122
- Total Fat 13.6 g
- Saturated Fat 5.3 g
- Cholesterol 61.6 mg
- Sodium 59.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 0.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.0 g
- Protein 16.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
sour cream and chives potato mix