Recipe by Sable3569
This recipe only requires 4 ingredients (besides the pork chops), and it is super easy and fast to make...not to mention melt-in-your-mouth yummy!
Top Review by nicflipp
LOVE! Super easy and very tasty. I know I will be making this periodically from here on out! I had thick cut loin pork chops in my freezer so I used those and cooked for about an hour. I also used plain bread crumbs, since that is what I had on hand, I added a little bit of garlic salt to them for more flavor.
- 5 -6 pork chops (I use bone-in 1/2 - 3/4-inch thick cuts)
- 1⁄4 cup ranch dressing (I used Hidden Valley)
- 3⁄4 cup breadcrumbs (I use Progresso Garlic and Herb)
- 1⁄4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1⁄8 teaspoon ground black pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 425.
- In a glass dish, coat the pork chops with the Ranch Dressing and allow to marinate for about 15 minutes.
- In a separate shallow dish, mix the remaining ingredients.
- Dredge each pork chop in the bread crumb mixture one by one.
- Place the pork chops on a metal rack and place on top of a cookie sheet.
- Bake for about 18-20 minutes, or until cooked through.