Prep 20 mins
Cook 20 mins
This recipe only requires 4 ingredients (besides the pork chops), and it is super easy and fast to make...not to mention melt-in-your-mouth yummy!
- 5 -6 pork chops (I use bone-in 1/2 - 3/4-inch thick cuts)
- 1⁄4 cup ranch dressing (I used Hidden Valley)
- 3⁄4 cup breadcrumbs (I use Progresso Garlic and Herb)
- 1⁄4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1⁄8 teaspoon ground black pepper
- Preheat oven to 425.
- In a glass dish, coat the pork chops with the Ranch Dressing and allow to marinate for about 15 minutes.
- In a separate shallow dish, mix the remaining ingredients.
- Dredge each pork chop in the bread crumb mixture one by one.
- Place the pork chops on a metal rack and place on top of a cookie sheet.
- Bake for about 18-20 minutes, or until cooked through.
LOVE! Super easy and very tasty. I know I will be making this periodically from here on out! I had thick cut loin pork chops in my freezer so I used those and cooked for about an hour. I also used plain bread crumbs, since that is what I had on hand, I added a little bit of garlic salt to them for more flavor.
This recipe was very tasty! Thanks for posting it. My next step is to invite family over so they can be impressed with my cooking. ;-)