Prep 20 mins
Cook 20 mins
This recipe only requires 4 ingredients (besides the pork chops), and it is super easy and fast to make...not to mention melt-in-your-mouth yummy!
- 5 -6 pork chops (I use bone-in 1/2 - 3/4-inch thick cuts)
- 1⁄4 cup ranch dressing (I used Hidden Valley)
- 3⁄4 cup breadcrumbs (I use Progresso Garlic and Herb)
- 1⁄4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1⁄8 teaspoon ground black pepper
- Preheat oven to 425.
- In a glass dish, coat the pork chops with the Ranch Dressing and allow to marinate for about 15 minutes.
- In a separate shallow dish, mix the remaining ingredients.
- Dredge each pork chop in the bread crumb mixture one by one.
- Place the pork chops on a metal rack and place on top of a cookie sheet.
- Bake for about 18-20 minutes, or until cooked through.
This recipe was very tasty! Thanks for posting it. My next step is to invite family over so they can be impressed with my cooking. ;-)