Recipe by Martymar
I love cooking things out of my head or whatever my taste buds are screaming for! This is what I came up with one Sunday for dinner! It was very easy to prepare! The smell of it before you put it in the oven is wonderful!! I served this atop steamed rice. I hope you enjoy!
- 5 lbs chicken leg quarters, which should be at least pc (5-6)
- 2 -3 tablespoons clover honey
- 1⁄4 cup Kikkoman soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon balsamic vinegar
- 2 teaspoons extra virgin olive oil
- 4 garlic cloves
- 3 -4 sprigs cilantro (I used minced Cilantro by Durkee)
- 1 large yellow pepper
- 1⁄2 yellow onion
- ground pepper
- hickory smoke salt
- 1 large reynolds oven cooking bag
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix all liquids into a large bowl well, place in fridge. Next, slice yellow pepper into strips, dice onion and cut garlic into to small chunks, mix all together. Set aside.
- Clean chicken and season both sides with hickory smoke salt, pepper, cilantro. ( if using sprigs lay atop of chick once in bag).
- Take bowl out of fridge and cover both sides of chicken and place in bag, do this with all pieces of chicken. Pour remaining sauce atop of chicken.
- Add vegetables on top of Chicken and close the bag.
- Bake at 350 Degrees for 1.5 hours or until done.