Prep 15 mins
Cook 2 hrs
You don't have to be a pit master to have delicious and tender ribs.
- 1 rack of baby-back pork ribs
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1 (4 1/4 ounce) jarmccormicks cowboy dry rub seasonings
- 1 cup barbecue sauce (optional)
- Mix the rub with the brown sugar.
- Remove the silver skin from the back side of the ribs.
- On a large piece of aluminum foil, shiney side up, place the ribs and pat the mixture ensuring you coat every inch of the ribs.
- wrap the ribs tightly with foil, ensuring you have tight seams and place in the fridge for two hours or overnight.
- When ready to cook, preheat oven to 250. Place ribs in large baking dish and cook for 3 hours.
- Take ribs out of the overnand remove foil.
- finish off on the grill or place back in the oven without foil and cook an additional 20 minutes.Slather with BBQ sauce.