Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
- 1 avocado, diced
- 1 lime, juiced
- 2 tomatoes, seeded and diced
- 1⁄2 cup green onion, minced
- 1⁄2 cup green pepper, minced
- 1⁄2 cup fresh cilantro, chopped
- In small bowl, combine avocado and lime juice.
- Stir in tomatoes, green onion, green pepper, and cilantro.
- Cover and refrigerate until ready to use.
This is a very refreshing combination of vegetables. I enjoyed it wrapped in a flour tortilla. Although I just eyeballed the amounts, I did think that the proportion of green onion was rather too much. Next time, I will halve the green onion. The salsa is quite flavorful, though I believe it would be even more so with the addition of a small amount of salt, if the diet of the persons partaking allowed it. I am happy I tried this recipe.