Recipe by Capncrunch
Very tasty and easy! I use the individual containers of applesause my family leaves in the frig to make this cake. I have used different favored applecauses too.
- 1⁄4 cup sugar
- 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1⁄2 cup margarine, softened
- 3 eggs
- 1 (16 ounce) can applesauce
- 1 (18 1/2 ounce) box yellow cake mix
Directions See How It's Made
- Blend sugar and cinnamon in small bowl.
- Grease Bundt pan and dust with 1 tablespoon of the sugar-cinnamon mixture, reserving remainder for cake.
- In large bowl combined margarine, eggs, applesauce, and cake mix until moistened.
- Reserve 1 1/2 cups batter.
- Pour remaining batter into pan.
- Sprinkle with remaining sugar-cinnamon mixture; then top with reserved batter.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 40 minutes or until done.
- Cool cake in pan for 15 minutes, then invert on serving plate.