I received this recipe from my MIL. I love it because it is very quick and easy to make and when it is just the 2 of us, I can cut the recipe in half and use the other 4 crescent rolls for our rolls for the meal.
- Preheat oven to 325 F.
- Wrap each apple piece with a piece of crescent roll.
- Place in a baking dish that has been greased.
- Bring orange juice, sugar, butter and cinnamon to a boil and pour over apples.
- Bake until brown, approximately 35 minutes.
- Spoon juice over apples occasionally while baking.