Prep 5 mins
Cook 15 mins
This soup is quick, easy, and affordable. Not to mention healthy and filling! I have it atleast once a week and the best part is you can tailor it to your own taste buds. I have experimented with lots of different spices and have found that just garlic tastes the best to me but feel free to be creative! Hope you enjoy it.
- 1 cup chicken stock (I use water and a tsp of Better than Boullian)
- 150 g frozen broccoli
- 100 g frozen cauliflower
- 50 g frozen carrots
- 21 g light cheese (I use 1 wedge of Light Laughing Cow)
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- Bring chicken stock to a boil.
- Add frozen vegetables, reduce heat and cook until vegetables are tender.
- Add Laughing Cow Cheese and Garlic.
- Blend with a hand blender to desired consistency, can also transfer to regular blender.
- Let simmer for 2 minutes.