I love this salad for many reasons! I make it in 2 minutes, it tastes fantastic and reminiscent of what you get in 5 star restaurants, and served with a grilled fish, is sublime!
- In a salad bowl, place greens, cranberries, walnuts, and dressing, and mix gently.
- With a spoon, break up the goat cheese into uneven chunks on top of the salad.
- Serving Suggestions:.
- Enjoy as part of a meal with grilled fish and a blush wine
- Eat as a light dinner with a cup of warm tea.
- Makes for a beautiful presentation when entertaining guests.