I love this salad for many reasons! I make it in 2 minutes, it tastes fantastic and reminiscent of what you get in 5 star restaurants, and served with a grilled fish, is sublime!
- In a salad bowl, place greens, cranberries, walnuts, and dressing, and mix gently.
- With a spoon, break up the goat cheese into uneven chunks on top of the salad.
- Serving Suggestions:.
- Enjoy as part of a meal with grilled fish and a blush wine
- Eat as a light dinner with a cup of warm tea.
- Makes for a beautiful presentation when entertaining guests.
This was a very nice salad. I enjoyed all the flavours in this tasty dish. Next time, I will also add raspberries. I used romaine and baby spinach and good quality raspberry vinegar. Thanks for sharing AniSarit.
Nice salad. I like the idea of adding fresh raspberries and most likely will do that in the future. I usually have these ingredients handy so it's a terrific salad for me on the spur of the moment.
Quick, easy and delicous. Only change I made was to add fresh raspberries as well to use what we had in the fridge. Thank you for a yummy recipe that even my boys enjoyed.