Recipe by AniSarit
I love this salad for many reasons! I make it in 2 minutes, it tastes fantastic and reminiscent of what you get in 5 star restaurants, and served with a grilled fish, is sublime!
Top Review by Baby Kato
This was a very nice salad. I enjoyed all the flavours in this tasty dish. Next time, I will also add raspberries. I used romaine and baby spinach and good quality raspberry vinegar. Thanks for sharing AniSarit.
- 4 cups mixed greens, cleaned and dried (arugula, radicchio, romaine, baby spinach, etc)
- 3 tablespoons dried cranberries
- 1⁄4 cup walnuts, halved
- 1 tablespoon raspberry vinaigrette dressing
- 4 ounces soft fresh goat cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- In a salad bowl, place greens, cranberries, walnuts, and dressing, and mix gently.
- With a spoon, break up the goat cheese into uneven chunks on top of the salad.
- Serving Suggestions:.
- Enjoy as part of a meal with grilled fish and a blush wine
- Eat as a light dinner with a cup of warm tea.
- Makes for a beautiful presentation when entertaining guests.