Recipe by Peprich
Our family loves chicken pot pie. But I have little time to spend in the kitchen these days. So I developed the following quick and easy recipe to satisfy our taste for homemade.
- 2 refrigerated pie crusts
- 1 (15 ounce) candiced potatoes
- 16 ounces frozen mixed vegetables, thawed
- 2 cups diced cooked chicken
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can condensed cream of chicken with herbs soup
- 1⁄3 cup milk
- 1⁄4 teaspoon poultry seasoning
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄8 teaspoon pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Place bottom crust in 9" pie plate.
- Drain potatoes, vegetables and chicken. Combine with remaining ingredients and blend well.
- Pour into pie crust. Top with remaining pie crust. Seal edges and cut slits in top.
- Bake at 375 for 45-50 minutes, until golden.