Our family loves chicken pot pie. But I have little time to spend in the kitchen these days. So I developed the following quick and easy recipe to satisfy our taste for homemade.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place bottom crust in 9" pie plate.
- 2Drain potatoes, vegetables and chicken. Combine with remaining ingredients and blend well.
- 3Pour into pie crust. Top with remaining pie crust. Seal edges and cut slits in top.
- 4Bake at 375 for 45-50 minutes, until golden.
Browse Our Top Savory Pies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Quick and Delicious Chicken Pot Pie
Serving Size: 1 (266 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 616.0
- Calories from Fat 241
- Total Fat 26.8 g
- Saturated Fat 8.5 g
- Cholesterol 55.3 mg
- Sodium 825.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 67.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 8.0 g
- Sugars 3.5 g
- Protein 27.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
condensed cream of chicken with herbs soup