Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
Young and Old will love this Mac and Cheese
- 1 1⁄3 cups French's cheddar french fried onions (French's) or 1 1⁄3 cups original French-fried onions (French's)
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can Campbell's condensed cream of celery soup
- 1 1⁄4 cups milk
- 3 cups cooked elbow macaroni (2 cups uncooked)
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese or 2 cups cubed American cheese
- 1 cup diced cooked ham
- 1⁄2 cup birds eye frozen peas
- Preheat oven to 350°F
- Crush French Fried Onions in plastic bag.
- Combine soup and milk in 2-quart baking dish.
- Stir in pasta, cheese, ham and peas.
- Top with crushed onions.
- Bake 30 minutes or until heated through.
4.5 stars... This is super easy and pretty quick for how well it turned out. I made some minor changes to suit my tastes: I only used 1 cup of milk, had to use cr of mushroom soup (it was what I had), and I added an extra cup of cheese & some parmesian cheese as well. I used pre-cubed ham, so all I had to do was cook the pasta and mix everything in the casserole dish. I baked it for 20 minutes, did my taste test, added more cheese, sprinkled with parm cheese and onion topping, and put it back in for 10 more minutes. The end result was a hearty meal and very tasty. Thanks! :)