Recipe by XAnnette
Your kids will love this!
Top Review by Lalaloula
YUMMO! I loved this smooth and fruity dessert. It was really easy and quick to make and both my sis and me gobbled it up. ;)
I made half the recipe using no sugar at all and liked it that way.
THANK YOU SO MUCH for sharing this keeper with us.
Made and reviewed for the Apple Events in the Diabetic and Spanish Forum and the Dessert Event in the Photo Forum October 2010.
- 2 cups applesauce, unsweetened
- 2 cups plain low-fat yogurt
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2 teaspoons apple pie spice
- 8 teaspoons Splenda sugar substitute, to taste