Prep 20 mins
Cook 55 mins
Vintage Southern Living
- 2 cups biscuit mix
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1⁄2 cup cold water
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- 4 eggs
- 1 (17 ounce) can creamed corn
- 3⁄4 cup shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 2 tablespoons minced onions
- 2 tablespoons minced green bell peppers
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- salt, to taste
- Combine the first 3 ingredients in a bowl; stir until a stiff batter forms.
- Spoon batter into a lightly greased 10-inch pieplate; spread to form a shell; set aside.
- Combine the milk and eggs; beat well.
- Stir in the remaining ingredients; pour mixture into pastry shell.
- Bake in a preheated 375° oven for 50-55 minutes or until filling is set.