Prep 0 mins
Cook 0 mins
Here's how I survive, all sorts of Pasta! boiling water salt chicken stock cube
- 1 tablespoon butter
- to taste spaghetti or to taste desired pasta
- olive oil
- 1⁄2 onion, finely chopped
- 4 -5 tablespoons tomato paste
- 1⁄2 cup water
- to taste salt
- to taste pepper
- to taste nutmeg
- to taste mustard
- to taste lemon juice
- Have some boiling water, with salt and one of those chicken stock cubes in it and a tablespoon of butter.
- When it starts to boil, add the Spaghetti or any other type of pasta.
- After about 10-15 minutes, the pasta should be cooked (try it and see if its not hard) Remove the water, stir a little bit with a fork (don't squish it!) and let it dry for about one minute. You can eat the pasta like this it's good, but you'll be fed up with it in no time, so, the solution I found is to add some nice sauce: Start making the sauce about 5 minutes after the pasta's been boiling Have some oil or olive oil on a frying pan or a small pan.
- Add half an onion cut into little pieces.
- When the onion starts to get transparent and soft add a little bit of concentrated tomato, just about 4-5 table spoons.
- Stir (have the fire set to LOW) Add half a cup of water and stir again.
- Add salt, pepper, nutmeg, mustard, lemon juice, and any sort of seasoning you like, and let it cook for a couple of minutes.
- And there, you have your basic sauce recipe, if you're vegan, just pour it over the pasta, it's very tasty.
- If you're not vegan you'll soon get fed up with this to, to solve that problem, simply add whatever you want to the sauce, it's excellent with canned tuna, mushrooms, fish leftovers, meat, ham, really ANYTHING you like! And the great thing is that the sauce has a completely different taste depending on what you add to it. I hope this helps :)