This is straight out of my college cooking regimen, featuring, of course, Ramen noodles! This is great hot or cold, especially when you're dying for a thai curry fix. Add your favorite veggies!
- Boil four cups of water.
- Add the Ramen and a seasoning packet, cook for three minutes.
- Reserve about 1/2 cup of the liquid and drain the noodles. Put them aside.
- In the same pot, add the Ramen liquid, the curry paste, the soy creamer, and the lime juice. Whisk together.
- Add the cornstarch, whisk again, and bring everything to a boil for a few seconds.
- Lower the heat and whisk until the sauce just begins to thicken, then pour over the noodles.
- If you like things like presentation, garnish with cilantro springs and chopped peanuts.