1/1 Photo of Quick and Cheap Curry Fix
Vegan Courtney's Note:
This is straight out of my college cooking regimen, featuring, of course, Ramen noodles! This is great hot or cold, especially when you're dying for a thai curry fix. Add your favorite veggies!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Boil four cups of water.
- 2Add the Ramen and a seasoning packet, cook for three minutes.
- 3Reserve about 1/2 cup of the liquid and drain the noodles. Put them aside.
- 4In the same pot, add the Ramen liquid, the curry paste, the soy creamer, and the lime juice. Whisk together.
- 5Add the cornstarch, whisk again, and bring everything to a boil for a few seconds.
- 6Lower the heat and whisk until the sauce just begins to thicken, then pour over the noodles.
- 7If you like things like presentation, garnish with cilantro springs and chopped peanuts.
Browse Our Top Curries Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Quick and Cheap Curry Fix
Serving Size: 1 (65 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 411.7
- Calories from Fat 128
- Total Fat 14.3 g
- Saturated Fat 6.6 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 1793.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 60.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.2 g
- Sugars 2.9 g
- Protein 10.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
green chili paste