1/1 Photo of Quick and Cheap Curry Fix
Vegan Courtney's Note:
This is straight out of my college cooking regimen, featuring, of course, Ramen noodles! This is great hot or cold, especially when you're dying for a thai curry fix. Add your favorite veggies!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Boil four cups of water.
- 2Add the Ramen and a seasoning packet, cook for three minutes.
- 3Reserve about 1/2 cup of the liquid and drain the noodles. Put them aside.
- 4In the same pot, add the Ramen liquid, the curry paste, the soy creamer, and the lime juice. Whisk together.
- 5Add the cornstarch, whisk again, and bring everything to a boil for a few seconds.
- 6Lower the heat and whisk until the sauce just begins to thicken, then pour over the noodles.
- 7If you like things like presentation, garnish with cilantro springs and chopped peanuts.
Browse Our Top Curries Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Curries Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Quick and Cheap Curry Fix
Serving Size: 1 (65 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 411.7
- Calories from Fat 128
- Total Fat 14.3 g
- Saturated Fat 6.6 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 1793.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 60.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.2 g
- Sugars 2.9 g
- Protein 10.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
green chili paste