1/2 Photos of Quick Amish Friendship Bread or Muffins (No Starter Required)
1 hr 15 mins
I love this bread and I had a craving for it, but didn't want to wait the month it took for the starter to be ready, so, I modified it a bit. It might not be quite as tasty as the original, but it's great if you want it in a hurry! I like to use butterscotch pudding for a different, but really nice flavor! Hope you enjoy!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix "starter" ingredients together.
- 2Mix oil, milk, eggs, and vanilla with the "starter".
- 3In a separate bowl, mix flour, sugar, baking powder, cinnamon, salt, baking soda, vanilla pudding mix, and nuts.
- 4Add to liquid mixture and stir thoroughly.
- 5Pour into two large well-greased 9x5 inch loaf pans, one Bundt pan, or 48 muffin tins.
- 6Bake at 325F for one hour or until done (muffins will take only 30-35 minutes) and enjoy!
Browse Our Top Muffins Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Muffins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Quick Amish Friendship Bread or Muffins (No Starter Required)
Serving Size: 1 (1670 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 2759.0
- Calories from Fat 1114
- Total Fat 123.8 g
- Saturated Fat 20.5 g
- Cholesterol 300.3 mg
- Sodium 2400.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 384.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 6.0 g
- Sugars 243.1 g
- Protein 32.2 g