Prep 5 mins
Cook 5 mins
Very easy, just combine everything in a bag and shake! Contributed by my aunt for our family cookbook. Serve with fried rice and vegetables.
- 2 boneless chicken breasts, cut into bite size pieces
- 2 tablespoons flour
- 1⁄4 cup almonds, chopped
- 1 teaspoon chicken bouillon powder
- Shake all ingredients together in ziploc bag or covered container, salt and pepper to taste.
- Heat frying pan, add thin layer of oil, and heat until just before smoking point.
- Add all ingredients and stir fry for about 5 minutes or until chicken is done, keeping pan as hot as possible without burning.
this was really good. i didnt think it would be stellar or anything, by the smell while cooking, but it tastes awesome! the only thing is that i wasnt sure if the almond should be raw or the roasted, snacking style. i used roasted, and i think it made it a bit too salty with the bouillon. thanks for a keeper!
Absolutely delightful recipe! Flavorful and so quick and simple to make. Can't beat a yummy meal that you can have ready in 15 minutes - thanks for sharing this recipe!
This probably is your best kept secret...and I'm stealing it!!!! Made for 123 Hit Wonders.