Prep 10 mins
Cook 3 hrs
This is a variation of the famous bean dip. Enjoy with chips and guacamole.
- 1 (15 1/2 ounce) can refried beans or 1 (15 1/2 ounce) can black beans
- 1 tablespoon chili powder or 1 tablespoon taco seasoning
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 tomatoes, chopped
- 1⁄3 cup sliced green onion
- sliced pitted black olives (optional)
- Mix beans, chili powder and cumin in bowl.
- Spread bean mix onto bottom of 9-inch pie plate.
- Top with other ingredients; cover.
- Refrigerate several hours or until well chilled.
- Serve with chips.
This is a very good layered dip. It was so quick and easy to make, Thanks for posting.