Recipe by Katha
If your ever short on time(like most of us are) this works well even if kelbasa is still frozen.
Top Review by Mary Anne
This was a really easy version of one of my favorites! Next time I would add more potatoes and apples.....we made do without the caraway seeds and still loved it! Thanks so much!
- 1 lb kielbasa (I use turkey)
- 1 (16 ounce) can sauerkraut
- 1 (16 ounce) cansliced potatoes
- 1 large mcintosh apples or 1 large granny smith apple
- 1 small onion
- 2 teaspoons caraway seeds
Directions See How It's Made
- Slice kelbasa in rings then in 1/2.
- Drain & rinse saurkraut & potatoes.
- Chop apple(remove skin if desired) & onion.
- Spray a large fry pan with cooking spray. Saute onion & apple until onion is golden.
- Add rest of ingredients.
- Lower heat & cover.
- Cook until heated thru about 15 minutes.
- Serves 4-6.