Prep 10 mins
Cook 1 hr
This is absolutely smashing!
- 12 slices bread
- 3 1⁄2 cups milk
- 2 cups broccoli, chopped
- 8 ounces cheddar cheese, sliced
- 8 eggs
- 2 cups ham, shredded (or cubed)
- 2 tablespoons onions, chopped
- Trim crusts from bread, and line 9x13 pan.
- Layer cheese, ham, broccoli and bread.
- Mix eggs, milk and onion and pour over.
- Bake 350 for 1 hour.
I added some mushrooms and black pepper. My family really liked the flavor, but the texture of the bread was just okay. This went together very quickly and easily. Thank you for posting!
Im a little confused. Should we grease the pan first, and if we layer the bread at the bottom of the pan, as in step #1, then what bread and/or how much are we supposed to layer on the top as in step #2?