Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
Fluffy and delicious! I like these small tarts way better than large pie sized quiches!
- 10 slice bacon
- 6 eggs
- 158.51 ml milk
- 295.73 ml cream
- 118.29 ml mozzarella cheese, grated
- 680.38 g package tart shells, sweetened
- Chop up the bacon into small pieces and fry until crisp.
- Combine the rest of ingredients in a bowl.
- Sprinkle cooked bacon onto bottom of tart shells, and top each tart with egg mixture.
- Bake at 350°F until browned.
these were fantastic. The sweet tarts with the savory inside were just a taste sensation. I didn't quite know what they would be like but they were great. Made for Spring 08 PAC