Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
Fluffy and delicious! I like these small tarts way better than large pie sized quiches!
- 10 slices bacon
- 6 eggs
- 2⁄3 cup milk
- 1 1⁄4 cups cream
- 1⁄2 cup mozzarella cheese, grated
- 1 (24 ounce) package tart shells, sweetened
- Chop up the bacon into small pieces and fry until crisp.
- Combine the rest of ingredients in a bowl.
- Sprinkle cooked bacon onto bottom of tart shells, and top each tart with egg mixture.
- Bake at 350°F until browned.
these were fantastic. The sweet tarts with the savory inside were just a taste sensation. I didn't quite know what they would be like but they were great. Made for Spring 08 PAC