1/1 Photo of Quiche -- Spinach Sausage
An easy and delicious meal.. either for lunch, brunch or dinner. I've even eaten it for breakfast. It reheats well, too.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 9 inch pie shell
- 8 ounces bulk pork sausage
- 1/4 cup chopped green onion
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 5 ounces packages frozen chopped spinach (cooked and drained)
- 1/2 cup herb seasoned stuffing mix
- 1 1/2 cups monterey jack cheese, shredded (6 oz.)
- 3 eggs, slightly beaten
- 1 1/2 cups half-and-half
- 2 tablespoons parmesan cheese
- 1Bake shell 400° for 7 minutes.
- 2Drop temperature to 375°.
- 3Cook sausage, onion and garlic until done.
- 5Stir in spinach and stuffing mix.
- 6Sprinkle first cheese and then sausage mix into pie crust.
- 7In bowl combine eggs and half& half.
- 8Pour over sausage mix.
- 9Bake 30 minutes.
- 10Sprinkle with parmesan and paprika.
- 11Bake 15 minutes longer.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Quiche -- Spinach Sausage
Serving Size: 1 (124 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 287.0
- Calories from Fat 181
- Total Fat 20.2 g
- Saturated Fat 9.6 g
- Cholesterol 106.5 mg
- Sodium 241.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 11.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.9 g
- Sugars 1.0 g
- Protein 14.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
herb seasoned stuffing mix