1 hr 5 mins
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 refrigerated pie crust
- 4 large eggs
- 1 tablespoon water
- 1 -1 1/2 cup whole milk
- 4 ounces muenster cheese, grated
- 12 -16 cherry tomatoes, cut in half and drained
- 1 cup broccoli floret, chopped in small pieces (have subbed asparagus or spinach as well)
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 1/2 teaspoons herbes de provence
- salt and pepper, to taste
- 1 -2 tablespoon fresh parsley, chopped
- 1Prepare pie crust as directed. Use pastry weights or beans and bake in a 350 degree oven until golden, approx 10 minutes. Set aside to cool.
- 2Place cheese in bottom of pie pan. Top with tomatoes, broccoli and garlic.
- 3Whisk eggs with water until well combined. Add milk, Herbes de Provence, salt, pepper and parsley and mix well.
- 4Pour egg mixture over vegetables and cheese.
- 5Bake in a 350 degree oven for 30-35 minutes. Let cool at least 10 minutes before serving.
Browse Our Top Savory Pies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Savory Pies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Quiche Provencal
Serving Size: 1 (168 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 393.0
- Calories from Fat 233
- Total Fat 25.9 g
- Saturated Fat 11.4 g
- Cholesterol 244.8 mg
- Sodium 484.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 22.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.9 g
- Sugars 6.6 g
- Protein 17.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
herbes de provence