Top Review by Abi Fae
Very delicious quiche! I skipped the crust since I can't do wheat, and just baked it straight in the dish, instead. The herbs de Provence was great with the veggies in this! PAC Spring 2010.
- 1 refrigerated pie crust
- 4 large eggs
- 1 tablespoon water
- 1 -1 1⁄2 cup whole milk
- 4 ounces muenster cheese, grated
- 12 -16 cherry tomatoes, cut in half and drained
- 1 cup broccoli floret, chopped in small pieces (have subbed asparagus or spinach as well)
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons herbes de provence
- salt and pepper, to taste
- 1 -2 tablespoon fresh parsley, chopped
Directions See How It's Made
- Prepare pie crust as directed. Use pastry weights or beans and bake in a 350 degree oven until golden, approx 10 minutes. Set aside to cool.
- Place cheese in bottom of pie pan. Top with tomatoes, broccoli and garlic.
- Whisk eggs with water until well combined. Add milk, Herbes de Provence, salt, pepper and parsley and mix well.
- Pour egg mixture over vegetables and cheese.
- Bake in a 350 degree oven for 30-35 minutes. Let cool at least 10 minutes before serving.