3 hrs 17 mins
3 hrs 10 mins
Sue Lau's Note:
Better than an ordinary pie crust!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mash together cream cheese and butter.
- 2Sprinkle in flour and salt; mash with a fork until they are just tiny grains.
- 3Then knead only once or twice, until it just comes together.
- 4Place mixture in buttered bowl, seal with plastic wrap, and refrigerate 3-4 hours or overnight.
- 5Roll between 2 pieces of wax paper an hour before using.
- 6Fit the pan, crimp edges, and freeze at least 45 minutes.
- 7Jab holes in it with a fork and bake in a 400 degree oven for 6-7 minutes.
- 8Remove from oven and cool.
- 9Proceed with usual quiche recipe.
Browse Our Top Crusts/Pastry Dough Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Crusts/Pastry Dough Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Quiche Pastry
Serving Size: 1 (264 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1247.9
- Calories from Fat 896
- Total Fat 99.5 g
- Saturated Fat 62.5 g
- Cholesterol 276.4 mg
- Sodium 898.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 73.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.5 g
- Sugars 0.4 g
- Protein 16.8 g