Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
These are so yummy! From Pampered Chef.
- 1 (15 ounce) package refrigerated pie crusts, softened according to package directions (2 crusts)
- 2 eggs
- 1⁄2 cup half-and-half
- 1⁄8 teaspoon salt
- 4 slices cooked bacon
- 1⁄2 medium red bell pepper
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped fresh chives or 2 tablespoons green onions
- 1⁄2 cup grated swiss cheese (2 oz.)
- 12 grape tomatoes
- fresh coarse ground black pepper
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Unroll one pic crust onto lightly floured surface. Spacing closely together, cut 12 disks from crust using outer tube of the Measure All-Cup (from Pampered Chef), nine around outside edge and three in center. Press disks into wells of mini-muffin pan and ruffle edges.
- Whisk eggs, half and half and salt. Set aside.
- Finely chop bacon and bell pepper; squeeze excess moisture from bell pepper with paper towels. Combine bacon, bell pepper, chives and swiss cheese and mix well.
- Pour egg mixture evenly into tart shells; sprinkle evenly with cheese mixture. Cut tomatoes in half crosswise. Press one tomato half, cut side up, into center of each tartlet. Sprinkle with black pepper.
- Bake 14-16 minutes or until egg mixture is set and crusts are golden brown. Remove tartlets to serving platter and sprinkle with add'l chopped chives, if desired.