Recipe by Tish
Posted in response to a request. I think this was my first quiche ever made. I had forgotten about this one until it was requested. Great taste and freezes well.
Top Review by Miss Annie
This is a terrifice quiche. The savory mustard was a wonderful addition to the bacon. I probably should have made 2 to freeze one. I will the next time I make this. Thanks so much for sharing your 5* recipe!
- 1 cup shredded swiss cheese
- 4 slices bacon, cooked,crumbled
- 2 tablespoons chopped green onions
- 1 unbaked 9 inch pie shell
- 3 eggs, slightly beaten
- 1 cup light cream
- 1⁄4 cup Grey Poupon Dijon Mustard
Directions See How It's Made
- Sprinkle cheese, bacon and green onions evenly on bottom of pie crust.
- Whisk eggs, cream and mustard in small bowl.
- Pour evenly over cheese mixture.
- Bake at 375°F for 35-40 minutes or until knife inserted in filling comes out clean.
- *Note:can add 1 pkg (10 oz) frozen chopped spinach, thawed, well drained to cheese mixture.
- If you are going to freeze the quiche for later, freeze on a tray; then wrap with freezer paper, heavy-duty aluminum foil, or slide it into a freezer bag.
- Seal, label and freeze up to two months.
- Do not thaw before reheating.
- Unwrap and bake in a 375°F oven for 20-25 minutes, or until heated through.