Prep 20 mins
Cook 45 mins
I found this recipe on foodnetwork.com However, it had a ton of calories in it, so I have reduced the calories. It is easy, fast, and very tasty.
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F.
- Combine the eggs, milk, salt, and pepper in a food processor or blender.
- Layer the spinach, bacon, and cheese in the bottom of the pie crust, then pour the egg mixture on top.
- Cover edge of crust with foil, take off for last 10 minutes of bake time.
- Bake for 35 to 45 minutes until the egg mixture is set. Cut into 6 wedges.