1/1 Photo of Quiche Lorraine- Paula Dean's but Reduced Calorie
1 hr 5 mins
I found this recipe on foodnetwork.com However, it had a ton of calories in it, so I have reduced the calories. It is easy, fast, and very tasty.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F.
- 2Combine the eggs, milk, salt, and pepper in a food processor or blender.
- 3Layer the spinach, bacon, and cheese in the bottom of the pie crust, then pour the egg mixture on top.
- 4Cover edge of crust with foil, take off for last 10 minutes of bake time.
- 5Bake for 35 to 45 minutes until the egg mixture is set. Cut into 6 wedges.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Quiche Lorraine- Paula Dean's but Reduced Calorie
Serving Size: 1 (205 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 487.4
- Calories from Fat 321
- Total Fat 35.6 g
- Saturated Fat 14.2 g
- Cholesterol 177.5 mg
- Sodium 586.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 19.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.0 g
- Sugars 4.8 g
- Protein 21.0 g