Prep 20 mins
Cook 45 mins
I found this recipe on foodnetwork.com However, it had a ton of calories in it, so I have reduced the calories. It is easy, fast, and very tasty.
- 4 large eggs, beaten
- 2 egg whites, beaten
- 1 1⁄2 cups 1% low-fat milk
- salt and pepper
- 2 cups chopped fresh Baby Spinach
- 1⁄2 lb bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 1 1⁄2 cups shredded swiss cheese
- 1 (9 inch) refrigerated pie crusts, fitted to a 9-inch glass pie plate
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F.
- Combine the eggs, milk, salt, and pepper in a food processor or blender.
- Layer the spinach, bacon, and cheese in the bottom of the pie crust, then pour the egg mixture on top.
- Cover edge of crust with foil, take off for last 10 minutes of bake time.
- Bake for 35 to 45 minutes until the egg mixture is set. Cut into 6 wedges.