Simple yet elegant - this is a make over of the old standard gourmet recipe. Serve with fresh fruit salad.
- Lightly grease a 12 muffin pan or 12 custard cups.
- Line each with a crepe, fluting them.
- Sprinkle bacon into the crepes.
- Divide the cheese between the crepes.
- Mix together the flour, salt.
- Mix the beaten eggs and milk, add to the flour.
- Blend well and pour into the crepes on top of the cheese.
- Bake in 350F oven for 15-20 minutes or until firm.
- Cool 5 minutes before removing from pan.