Prep 15 mins
Cook 25 mins
Simple yet elegant - this is a make over of the old standard gourmet recipe. Serve with fresh fruit salad.
- Lightly grease a 12 muffin pan or 12 custard cups.
- Line each with a crepe, fluting them.
- Sprinkle bacon into the crepes.
- Divide the cheese between the crepes.
- Mix together the flour, salt.
- Mix the beaten eggs and milk, add to the flour.
- Blend well and pour into the crepes on top of the cheese.
- Bake in 350F oven for 15-20 minutes or until firm.
- Cool 5 minutes before removing from pan.
Beautiful display and also delicious!
OUTSTANDING as can be! DEFINATE keeper this is for me! Creative Gourmet has new french LOW fat frozen crepes, TRUE! Would DARE anyone to say they don't taste like home made too! I did 6 crepes with above recipe, Added red capsicum and chives, but was personal taste and variety!! Simply delish! Easy to do! Hubby even asked can he have another too!
outstanding, 1st class, ie. the good stuff