- 12 cooked crepes (, see All Purpose Dinner Crepes Batter)
- 4 slices bacon, cooked crisp &,crumbled
- 1 cup swiss cheese, grated
- 2 tablespoons flour
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup milk
Directions See How It's Made
- Lightly grease a 12 muffin pan or 12 custard cups.
- Line each with a crepe, fluting them.
- Sprinkle bacon into the crepes.
- Divide the cheese between the crepes.
- Mix together the flour, salt.
- Mix the beaten eggs and milk, add to the flour.
- Blend well and pour into the crepes on top of the cheese.
- Bake in 350F oven for 15-20 minutes or until firm.
- Cool 5 minutes before removing from pan.