1/1 Photo of Quiche Lorraine Cups
Simple yet elegant - this is a make over of the old standard gourmet recipe. Serve with fresh fruit salad.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Lightly grease a 12 muffin pan or 12 custard cups.
- 2Line each with a crepe, fluting them.
- 3Sprinkle bacon into the crepes.
- 4Divide the cheese between the crepes.
- 5Mix together the flour, salt.
- 6Mix the beaten eggs and milk, add to the flour.
- 7Blend well and pour into the crepes on top of the cheese.
- 8Bake in 350F oven for 15-20 minutes or until firm.
- 9Cool 5 minutes before removing from pan.
Browse Our Top Savory Pies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Quiche Lorraine Cups
Serving Size: 1 (83 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 197.6
- Calories from Fat 134
- Total Fat 14.9 g
- Saturated Fat 6.9 g
- Cholesterol 103.0 mg
- Sodium 300.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 5.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.3 g
- Protein 10.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included: