- 1 lb bacon, crisply fried and crumbled
- 2 cups shredded swiss cheese
- 1⁄2 cup onion, finely chopped
- 8 eggs, beaten
- 4 cups half-and-half cream
- 1 pinch salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 tablespoons of chopped fresh parsley or 1 tablespoon dried parsley
Directions See How It's Made
- Beat all ingredients together and pour into 2 uncooked prepared pie shells, 9" deep dish.
- Bake in preheated 425 degrees oven 15 minutes Reduce heat to 300 degrees and bake until fully set, about 40-45 minutes.
- Let stand 15 minutes before cutting.
- *Line edges of pastry with aluminum foil ring to avoid edges browning too much during cooking.