1/5 Photos of Quiche Lorraine
As we all know, this is one of the greatest lunch or brunch dishes ever invented. Prepare in advance, freeze, and bake when needed. This is one of the best recipes for Quiche I know of. Recipe source, "The Country Innkeepers' Cookbook".
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine the cheese and flour and sprinkle into the pie shell.
- 2Spread the ham evenly over this.
- 3Combine the eggs, milk, salt and mustard.
- 4Beat until smooth and pour evenly over the cheese and ham.
- 5Bake at 375 degrees for 45 minutes, or until the custard is set.
- 6Serve warm, garnished with chopped parsley.
- 7To freeze: Prepare recipe through step 4. Wrap well with saran wrap and then foil. Freeze.
- 8To serve: Thaw in fridge overnight. Bake as directed.
Browse Our Top Savory Pies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Quiche Lorraine
Serving Size: 1 (141 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 366.1
- Calories from Fat 210
- Total Fat 23.3 g
- Saturated Fat 9.7 g
- Cholesterol 134.1 mg
- Sodium 366.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 21.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.2 g
- Sugars 0.5 g
- Protein 17.1 g