Recipe by LinMarie
Each time I fix this, my boys want more. It's like they are addicted and can't get enough. This is the first to go at major events as well. Hope you will enjoy. AND IT'S SO EASY TOO!
- 226.79 g ham, cut up (1 cup)
- 3 eggs
- 59.14 ml chopped onion
- 59.14 ml chopped green pepper
- 236.59 ml heavy whipping cream
- 0.25 ml nutmeg
- 0.25 ml cayenne or 0.25 ml red pepper
- 236.59 ml grated swiss cheese or 236.59 ml gruyere cheese
- 1 frozen pie crust
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven at 350°F.
- Precook pie crust 10-15 minutes.
- Cover bottom of crust with meat, and onions and peppers sautéed in butter.
- Sprinkle cheese over evenly.
- Beat eggs, add cream, nutmeg and cayenne pepper.
- Pour mixture over meat evenly.
- Bake for 40-45 minutes.
- Let set a few minutes before cutting.
- I have substituted with crab, shrimp and scallops instead of the ham, with 1/4 tsp salt, and this too is a winner.