1/2 Photos of Quiche Lorraine
This isn't low fat, but why go low fat when in France?! Very yummy and easy to make. I've used Emmentaler instead of gruyere, and it turned out nicely. Excellent with a green salad.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- 2Place the pie crust in a large tart pan. You may have to roll out a store-bought crust to fit. Place it in the refrigerator.
- 3Cut up the bacon into small pieces. In saucepan, boil the bacon for 1 minute and remove it. In a frying pan, fry the bacon for 5 minutes. Place the bacon bits on a paper towl.
- 4In a mixing bowl, beat the eggs with the cream, paprika, salt and pepper. Add the bacon and ham.
- 5Put the egg mixture into the tart pan. Cover with the cheese.
- 6Bake for 40 minutes.
- 7Eat at room-temperature or cold.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Quiche Lorraine
Serving Size: 1 (236 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 811.1
- Calories from Fat 633
- Total Fat 70.4 g
- Saturated Fat 33.0 g
- Cholesterol 317.9 mg
- Sodium 999.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 17.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.4 g
- Sugars 0.5 g
- Protein 27.3 g